Bleach: Armageddon Day v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Armageddon Day Returns! Welcome Back!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE THAT REVISITS THIS PLACE, POST HERE!
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:04 pm by Shichamatsu

» The earth is not a cold dead place....
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 am by Shichamatsu

» Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 pm by Rono

» Cecil Shirokuro (WIP)
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm by Shichamatsu

» Cecil's Ressureccion
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm by Raumulus Vauxhall

» Kogarasumaru - WIP
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm by Shichamatsu

» Eris Morrigan - WIP
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm by Shichamatsu

» Penis, That is All
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Shichamatsu

» Bleachaday Memes
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 pm by Raumulus Vauxhall

Similar topics
Affiliates
Click Here to visit RPG Haven
Top posters
Shichamatsu
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Vote_lcapThe earth is not a cold dead place.... Voting_barThe earth is not a cold dead place.... Vote_rcap 
Raumulus Vauxhall
The earth is not a cold dead place.... Vote_lcapThe earth is not a cold dead place.... Voting_barThe earth is not a cold dead place.... Vote_rcap 
Crayola
Himeko
Kou
Koberu
Rono
Ryuunosuke Shira
Vasquez Locura
Gigolo

The earth is not a cold dead place....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

The earth is not a cold dead place.... Empty
PostSubject: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:18 pm

When was the last time someone logged on? Anyways, its August 27th, 2013. If anyone of my friends are reading this, you know who you are, know that im still around and I think on you from time to time.

I hope you are happy and doing well. And if not then all I can say is hang in there. It gets better.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachadayv2.rpg-board.net
Raumulus Vauxhall
Fat Stacks
Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name: Raumuls Vauxhall

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Well shit. It's been a month. I'm still around too, man. Hangin' in there, life's rocky right now but glad to know you're doing well.
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:10 am

Raum, my oldest online friend. How you been, man? I've been going to school, doing my Chemistry thing.

If you dont mind me asking, why is like "a little rocky"?
Back to top Go down
Raumulus Vauxhall
Fat Stacks
Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Been doing great now, actually. That's good! You took a liking to chemistry? And to answer your other question, relationship issues and bullshit of the sort along with a new co-op job and school just piling stress on top of me.
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:04 am

More of Chemistry in class, which I do like very much. Especially lab work.

Its good to know you're doing well. All I can really do is wish you luck with the relationship trouble, i'm sure you'll either work it out or choose to go your separate ways.

You play GTA 5 yet?
Back to top Go down
Raumulus Vauxhall
Fat Stacks
Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 am

That's the thing, we went our separate ways. Pretty sure she cheated on me. And hell yes I've played GTA 5. So amazing.
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:49 am

Wow, sorry to hear that man. You seem like you've move on, though. So meh.

Awesome, do you still have an Xbox w/live? next time I get to a friends house with it we can play online together. Rob some people, kill some civis, you know good ol' fashion fun.
Back to top Go down
Raumulus Vauxhall
Fat Stacks
Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 am

Unfortunately no, and its quite alright.

I have a PS3...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:01 am

OH SHIT! Whats your PSN? My neighbors upstairs have a PS3 and thats what I play it on every few days. We can try and meet up?

Sorry for the late reply.
Back to top Go down
Raumulus Vauxhall
Fat Stacks
Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:26 am

Haha, no problem lol. My PSN is RaumVaux. I'm not going to be on lately, since I've got a shitload of schoolwork and actual work going on. In the next couple weeks though I'll definitely be online (and with my own copy of GTA V. I'm borrowing it currently). I'll also try and get on my Vita as well, since that'll have my PSN too.
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:27 am

All right, sounds good. Nice talking to you again, man. Its been too long.
Back to top Go down
Raumulus Vauxhall
Fat Stacks
Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Same here, man. It sucks that I can pretty much get in contact with anyone but Viduh. I have no idea where the hell she disappeared to.
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 am

I figured as much. I always knew Vida would vanish one day. :/ Too bad.

You should message Kanji, Zar, and Rono. Tell 'em to post here. I'de like to talk to them as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The earth is not a cold dead place....   The earth is not a cold dead place.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The earth is not a cold dead place....
Page 1 of 1