Bleach: Armageddon Day v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Armageddon Day Returns! Welcome Back!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE THAT REVISITS THIS PLACE, POST HERE!
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:04 pm by Shichamatsu

» The earth is not a cold dead place....
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 am by Shichamatsu

» Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 pm by Rono

» Cecil Shirokuro (WIP)
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm by Shichamatsu

» Cecil's Ressureccion
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm by Raumulus Vauxhall

» Kogarasumaru - WIP
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm by Shichamatsu

» Eris Morrigan - WIP
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm by Shichamatsu

» Penis, That is All
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Shichamatsu

» Bleachaday Memes
Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 pm by Raumulus Vauxhall

Similar topics
    Affiliates
    Click Here to visit RPG Haven
    Top posters
    Shichamatsu
    Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Vote_lcapGuess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Voting_barGuess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Vote_rcap 
    Raumulus Vauxhall
    Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Vote_lcapGuess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Voting_barGuess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Vote_rcap 
    Crayola
    Himeko
    Kou
    Koberu
    Rono
    Ryuunosuke Shira
    Vasquez Locura
    Gigolo

Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Raumulus Vauxhall
    Fat Stacks
    Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
    Character Legend:
    Name: Raumuls Vauxhall

Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Empty
    PostSubject: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Hey ladies, since we all find ourselves on at a different time why don't we just make a thread and duke it out here? It seems easier to communicate that way.

Anyway, the current idea of a new site is now thrown up. I suggested a modern-based fantasy with elements of underground war, magic, and secrecy. Ill explain it later but if you have any objections or other ideas speak up now! We could even finish pokemans if you guys want. Any of them sound good.
    Back to top Go down
    Crayola
    Admin
    Crayola

Character sheet
    Character Legend:
    Name: Zeke Osakawa

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:56 pm

I like that idea completely. we would have separate territories, Organizations (organization creation -people must have at least 7 members to create an organization), Leaders of different Lands with different objectives. Before we implement a storyline with a hard hitting antagonist, we should allow a growth of members. We could merely call it the introduction were people communicate with other members before things pick up.

questions we should ask ourselves:

1. does magic include mythical creatures as playable characters
    2. Should the titles be more based on rank, or on race (etc- Djay is a vizard (race) vs Shich is a Captain (rank)
    3. beginners and basic level magic, intermediate members and average magic, serious members and expert magic seperations (by this i mean if a character begins, should we give them flexibility of whatever they want or use judgement to say that at their level they would not be able to master such an ability/spell)
    4. Does this modern world have any relation to our modern world

any other questions could be brought up too
    Back to top Go down
    Raumulus Vauxhall
    Fat Stacks
    Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 am

Those are all good questions, and Ill attempt to answer them or give you my vague opinions on them. (Also, Shich is at his friends for the weekend, so he probably wont see this until today or tomorrow)

To answer your factions question, I was thinking we would have either permanant unchangable factions that the RPC chooses along the way, giving you certain benefits depending on the faction. They would be under complete RPC control, just the name and history are given. ORRR we could do it as you said, and have them player made. IKts fine either way, but I think the permanent ones are better (We would introduce them later, since the intro can just be getting used to the society.)

1. Well, I think we SHOULD introduce that concept, but the mythical creatures shouldn't be anything not humanoid. Things like vampires (I almost cringed while typing that), werewolves, zombies, etc. would be able to fit in fine.

2. I think the titles should actually have both, specific titles for specific races (THAT or we could do specific titles for the permanent faction)

3. We should give them limits as you said, but more general categories like abilities involving time or whatnot....but free range would allow for more creativity. Anyways, maybe not like I just said, but a few limits to keep them on their toes.

4. Yes, the modern worlds territories would be parallel to ours, i.e. China, US, Brazil, etc. We don't have to keep the same cities, or add a few/change a few of them.
    Back to top Go down
    Crayola
    Admin
    Crayola

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Alright, so we can generate those later. For now, however we should address more simple and needed issues like races, etc.

So we can allow vampires, werewolves, mages, un-dead, Demons, Angels....anything else im missing? OH! Robo's, Mutants, (ghosts maybe)

I think titles based on permanent faction rank would be fine. the color of the username will indicate race just like we have it on this site.

alright, ill begin thinking of a rough draft limit for abilities.

And sense we are using the world as our map, could someone take a very basic BLANK map and put it on here so we can put names in certain locations of new locations.
    Back to top Go down
    Raumulus Vauxhall
    Fat Stacks
    Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 pm

We can come up with some cool hipster slang terms for the races, and ill attempt to find a map. in the meantime ill be thinking of factions and stories for now.
    Back to top Go down
    Crayola
    Admin
    Crayola

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:03 pm

alright, first send me what character you plan on using. imma make a sick ass banner for the site
    Back to top Go down
    Crayola
    Admin
    Crayola

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Alright, the conditions for actual locations. by that i mean how does America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, etc look?

Back to top Go down
    Raumulus Vauxhall
    Fat Stacks
    Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 am

Emiya Kiritsugu or Houtarou from Hyouka. Havent decided my faceclaim. Yeah, those are the locations, however I think we should make SOME main cities as forums, and maybe unlock more as we develop the story? Whaddya think?
    Back to top Go down
    Raumulus Vauxhall
    Fat Stacks
    Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:06 pm

http://forgotten-wars.forumotion.com/

site is made, obviously not permanently named. Just tried to go with something simple though.
    Back to top Go down
    Crayola
    Admin
    Crayola

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Raumulus Vauxhall
    Fat Stacks
    Raumulus Vauxhall

Character sheet
    Character Legend:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Also Djay, apparently Toby Azzy and Valk all teamed up and made a site. We could check that out too. The banner looks sick
    Back to top Go down
    Shichamatsu
    Big Brother
    Shichamatsu

Character sheet
    Character Legend:
    Name:

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Crayola wrote:
    I like that idea completely. we would have separate territories, Organizations (organization creation -people must have at least 7 members to create an organization), Leaders of different Lands with different objectives. Before we implement a storyline with a hard hitting antagonist, we should allow a growth of members. We could merely call it the introduction were people communicate with other members before things pick up.

questions we should ask ourselves:

1. does magic include mythical creatures as playable characters
    2. Should the titles be more based on rank, or on race (etc- Djay is a vizard (race) vs Shich is a Captain (rank)
    3. beginners and basic level magic, intermediate members and average magic, serious members and expert magic seperations (by this i mean if a character begins, should we give them flexibility of whatever they want or use judgement to say that at their level they would not be able to master such an ability/spell)
    4. Does this modern world have any relation to our modern world

any other questions could be brought up too

My turn?

1. Dont see why not. Though we should restrict people to non-copyright species. No Qunari or anything like that.

2. I think titles should be granted via your group. Not based on class/rank/species. While species will be a part of the character, conveniently located on the character template, titles should be granted by people within an organization for earning them. Or if other people give them to you.

3. Maybe Magic can be split into classes? Conjuring, Destructive, Healing (perhaps something more along the lines of Human or Biological? So it isnt just restricted to healing as much as effecting the body in more then one way.), Spiritual. Not restricted by classes. It would give RPC's freedom to invest in whatever skills they want. Mix and match. Perhaps the more skilled in magic you are, the more you can branch off into other trees and learn high level spells from more then one tree? Also, we should consider giving them a tree to start off with. And this is the tree they specialize in. I can elaborate if you need it.

4. Already been explained
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachadayv2.rpg-board.net
    Rono
    2nd Division

Character sheet
    Character Legend:
    Name: Tsumaru Rono

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 pm

I say you guys carry through with this forum idea...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)   Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)
    Page 1 of 1