Bleach: Armageddon Day v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Armageddon Day Returns! Welcome Back!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE THAT REVISITS THIS PLACE, POST HERE!
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:04 pm by Shichamatsu

» The earth is not a cold dead place....
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 am by Shichamatsu

» Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 pm by Rono

» Cecil Shirokuro (WIP)
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm by Shichamatsu

» Cecil's Ressureccion
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm by Raumulus Vauxhall

» Kogarasumaru - WIP
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm by Shichamatsu

» Eris Morrigan - WIP
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm by Shichamatsu

» Penis, That is All
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Shichamatsu

» Bleachaday Memes
Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 pm by Raumulus Vauxhall

Affiliates
Click Here to visit RPG Haven
Top posters
Shichamatsu
Cleaning up Vote_lcapCleaning up Voting_barCleaning up Vote_rcap 
Raumulus Vauxhall
Crayola
Himeko
Kou
Koberu
Rono
Ryuunosuke Shira
Vasquez Locura
Gigolo

Cleaning up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuunosuke Shira
5th Division Captain
Ryuunosuke Shira

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name: Ryuunosuke Shira

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning up   Cleaning up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Despite it being a warm day the sun aloft hanging in the sky the odd cloud floating past blocking the rays of light creating a brief cool shelter for those who were under it, the wind was gentle but not strong enough to be a problem to any person, this would be ok if Ryuu wasn't lazing in the barracks with a few doors open to keep the area cool and refreshing.

Most of his time had been spent laying with his cat on the floor enjoying the relaxation from working and from any other shinigami about, it was enough dealing with everything especially on a day like today, but even he would grow bored of lazing about on the floor in such a case like today after three hours of being a slob the only movement in which to play with the cat, his task today was to see what kido would do when melded with each other, Ryuu knew well enough that Shakkahō when controlled correctly would remain in a ball like form and be a light source and that Sōkatsui was a similar kido spell and should work in the same fashion.

Task in hand Ryuu sits up holding his hands away from himself and a decent distance apart from each other. "Hado 31 Shakkahō."
A ball of red energy slowly appears levitating above his hand step one was complete, the more difficult part was to come so with his free hand he takes a deep breath and concentrates. "Hado 33 Sōkatsui"
A judder of blue energy builds up and it seemed it would be more of a blast then a ball so Ryuu swiftly moves the two spells together.

A failure he could tell the moment he put them together, even more so as the explosion ensued shuddering the room, filling it with smoke and shattered items caught in the blast, the closest thing to being unscathed within the room had shot out with smoke trailing from it's tail.
Back to top Go down
Crayola
Admin
Crayola

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name: Zeke Osakawa

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Zeke was walking towards the fifth division, as he had a new captain in his ranks. he was eager to meet him, but also to observe whom he he is, and appoint certain tasks to him after regarding his persona. though, in thinking on this, and object with smoke trailing from it like a tail hit him across the head. it didn't knock him down, but he sure did feel it. his face went from serious, to annoyed. He turned his head, tracing the smoke to its origin, right were he felt the spiritual pressure of the new captain. he gave a deep sigh as the shinigami around him began to look at him in awe, waiting to see what his reaction would be to the stimulus that was the object hitting him in the head. he then turned to the shinigami and yelled "staring is not what a shinigami does! get back to work!" at which their response was scurrying away from the presence of Zeke Osakawa, the Captain Commander. he gave a deep sigh, he had to be strict, disregarding his past completely in order to continue through the darkness, which may hold a grim fate for him. Again, another sigh as he began to place one foot ahead of the other, then repeat with the other, decreasing the distance between him and the residence of the captain of the 5th division.

soon enough, he was close enough to the see that the door was open, and that there was a mess inside. he slowly stepped inside, each placing of the foot echoing with an eerie sort of sound. his arms were crossed, as he held the object that had hit him in the head in one arm. he had picked it up while thinking of how to present himself to the captain and decided to take it with him. he tossed it up and down with ease as he spoke calmly, but sternly, "so what exactly are you doing Captain?" he asked

Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke Shira
5th Division Captain
Ryuunosuke Shira

Character sheet
Character Legend:

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Ryuu sat up smoke emitting from his person, there was several parts of the room scattered amongst his clothes and hair along with several light injuries comprising of scratches and some slight burns from the explosion caused by his curiosity, if anything the room was in the worst state of all, his cat was nowhere to be seen but no doubt it had made a run for it well before the blast caught it.

He was busy patting the parts of his person that were still smouldering the last thing he wanted was to catch fire, when a sudden presence caught his attention if the other didn't speak he probably wouldn't of noticed, as he looked up to see the captain commander with what appeared to be part of the room in his hand being tossed casually like a coin. "Ah Captain commander.

He pulls himself up from the floor so he's standing opposite the commanding officer, Ryuu was still emitting smoke from his hair and the trails of soot and dust fell with each slight movement he made.Well I was using my free time to experiment, this being a failure of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Crayola
Admin
Crayola

Character sheet
Character Legend:

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Zeke's azure eyes pierced that of Ryuu's with a glare that was more scornful then anything else. the man was experimenting something, which Zeke saw as the Duty of the 12th division, thus he should not be threatening himself, or others with certain 'experiments'. However Zeke had no idea of the severity or level of this experiment that Ryuu had taken part in, so he could not judge the situation immediately, from what he had sensed it was something that had to do with kido. Zeke raised an eyebrow at this thought, curious on what exactly the captain was taking part in, "An experiment? As you are not captain of the 12th division, I am curious of what level of 'experiments' you are participating in." he said setting the room piece on the ground beside him, "Maybe your failure was a result in the fact that experimenting is not your forte, your field. However, from my observation from afar, i can understand that your are poking at the secrets and possible discovery of new methods to expand the manipulation of Kido. Am i wrong?" he said in a harsh manor. he did not want to be friends with the Shinigami, but more or less understand whom he is and how he reacts to certain situations.

"Let me ask you, Ryuu, why the interest in such methods and procedures today? I can only warn you that anything more severe of an experiment, threatening more then just the people around you..."
and my head, he thought, "could only give you a very poor and disappointing reputation, and im sure you want to maintain your stature as you are a captain, am i wrong?" he asked calmly. Zeke was harsh to the captain, but it was because he didn't want what happened to the past captains in the Hauce mundo invasion, to happen to this captain as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke Shira
5th Division Captain
Ryuunosuke Shira

Character sheet
Character Legend:

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 pm

The scene felt much like a parent scolding a child, which made sense Zeke was older then he was despite them looking around the same age and no large difference in height, Ryuu watched the commander's movements and facial changes until he spoke it looked like a detective gathering clues and solving a mystery although amusing to watch Ryuu kept the thoughts and anything that might cause more trouble for himself within his thoughts.

As the man spoke Ryuu could feel this was more him being told what he did, being told off and reminding him of which squad did what, he felt he should answer either way verbally or physically he would sound like a child assuring a parent that he understood he was naughty."..No Captain Commander."

Ryuu mentally cursed that of all the times for an incident to happen it would be when the commander was near and had to get hit in the head by the cause of said incident, somehow he his question was more of a statement but asked in a way that wants confirmation that the person answering understood them. "..Understood Captain Commander, I shall write up the experiment and send it to the 12th division and kido corps."

He was cut short by the pair of eyes and feel of claws in his shoulder as the unscathed victim of the explosion made it's way back onto it's usual seat, giving Ryuu it's opinion on what happened.
Back to top Go down
Crayola
Admin
Crayola

Character sheet
Character Legend:

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Zeke scanned the Captain, making a great attempt at apologizing for his actions that seemed to be outside his field of expertise. However, the way he answered to him lacked personality, lacked a genuine character. hell, Zeke guessed that he merely did this to stay on good terms with the Captain commander, however, a good captain fights for what he believes in, even if it be the Captain commander, " look here kid, i know your new to the position, so you really just want to be in good light with your commanding general; However that doesn't mean you cannot voice yourself to me and discuss valid arguments. Unlike past captain commanders, i am more lenient on activities that captains partake in if they have clear justification. I dont want you to suppress all your emotions, thoughts, and ideas when you communicate with me in order to be 'polite' to a higher up at the risk of sacrificing something that you feel is necessary." he said calmly, alot more mellow now, "in the history of Soul Society, i appreciate two Captains over everyone were Ukitake and Shunsui whom actually stood up to their Captain and fought him over their perspectives. those two were not afraid to deliberately fight for what they believe in. And i would like to see more captains follow their example." he said with a calm tone.

"now, if you really believe that my argument is enough to move your ideas to another point of view, then by all means carry on with sending the idea to the kido corps. but if you really want to do this, then give me a good explanation. im not asking you to fight me if i deny your idea, but im telling you to be more outspoken, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleaning up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning up   Cleaning up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Armageddon Day v2.0 :: Soul Society :: Seiretei :: Fifth Division Barracks-
Jump to: