Bleach: Armageddon Day v2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Armageddon Day Returns! Welcome Back!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE THAT REVISITS THIS PLACE, POST HERE!
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:04 pm by Shichamatsu

» The earth is not a cold dead place....
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 am by Shichamatsu

» Guess What? Discussion TIME! (CLOSED SHICH AND DJAY)
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 pm by Rono

» Cecil Shirokuro (WIP)
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm by Shichamatsu

» Cecil's Ressureccion
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 pm by Raumulus Vauxhall

» Kogarasumaru - WIP
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm by Shichamatsu

» Eris Morrigan - WIP
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 pm by Shichamatsu

» Penis, That is All
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Shichamatsu

» Bleachaday Memes
Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 pm by Raumulus Vauxhall

Similar topics
Affiliates
Click Here to visit RPG Haven
Top posters
Shichamatsu
Have mercy? [Open] Vote_lcapHave mercy? [Open] Voting_barHave mercy? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Raumulus Vauxhall
Have mercy? [Open] Vote_lcapHave mercy? [Open] Voting_barHave mercy? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Crayola
Himeko
Kou
Koberu
Rono
Ryuunosuke Shira
Vasquez Locura
Gigolo

Have mercy? [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigolo
Cuatro Espada
Gigolo

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name: Chico

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 pm

"Boss, Permission to visit the human world? I'd like to see how my 'family' is doing. It also has been a while since I've breathed fresh air. Levy and I might also make my 'family's' condition worse, or better. We might take a while but trust me, it's worth it.

A black-like substance formed in mid-air at the town of Karakura. The sun was shining, all the busy men went to each of their respective works. No one seemed to have yet noticed the garganta that was formed. A green bear came out of the garganta and so is a green haired man. They stepped on mid air, finally closing the garganta as they walked on the air, now catching people's attention. "Ah ah Levy... You owe me for this... I can't believe you made me say all that just for you to buy your ice creams..." Gigolo, the green haired man said. The bear looked at him with an annoyed face and kicked his shin lightly. "Hmmph! Didn't you want your ice cream as well?! HUUUUUUUUUUUUH?!" GIgolo sighed, picking Levy up and putting him on his head while they headed to an ice cream store nearby.

They decided to walk on the ground since the ice cream store is just a few blocks away now. They also tried to blend in with the humans, but they failed because of their type of clothing. Gigolo sighed while thoughts ran across his mind.

'why is it always difficult buying ice cream without everyone staring at you... sigh..'

He shook his head sidewards as he gently face palmed. Levy looked at him with a puzzled face and asked. "Eh Gigolo, You sick or something?" Gigolo chuckled while looking up at Levy. "Naah... Where is that ice cream shop again?" Levy pointed towards his right, seeing a building called, "Moe moe Ice cream". "They have a pretty... 'original' name Levy..." Levy shrugged, getting off of Gigolo's head and ran towards the shop. Gigolo sighed once again, walking towards the shop to catch up on Levy.
Back to top Go down
Crayola
Admin
Crayola

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name: Zeke Osakawa

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Large pillars seemed to descend around the village, soon separating the real karakura, and the now substitute one. The pillars were not dispersed all around the village, but more in an enclosed area. Only one man really had to do this, and that was the Captain Commander himself. massive spiritual pressure seemed to plague the reality of this fake karakura town, making things seems and feel heavier. soon a man appeared with one quick shunpo, using s senki gate not to long before. a Captains uniform seemed to blow in the wind as this man seemed unfazed by the spiritual pressure as it was his own. he had spiky golden hair, eyes that reflected the light just as an ocean reflected the light from the sun, and a small kunai pouch at his side to hold his unsealed weapon. The Captains uniform held the logo of the First Division, representing it with power and dedication to protecting the world from evil. The man glared at the arrancar, with furiously, twas not like the old days.

"Now, why would a simple arrancar like yourself travel to Karakura and openly put himself in harms way? it seems your absent minded of what would be the consequences, or your just an ignorant stupid ape like the majority of them. So which is it arrancar?"
the man asked, still projecting the massive spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Gigolo
Cuatro Espada
Gigolo

Character sheet
Character Legend:

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 am

Levy's tiny paws pushed the door open and made his way inside the ice cream shop. The reaction of the strangers around him was probably excited and wants to hug him. They squealed, but stopped when they saw Gigolo approaching. Fear was seen in their facial expressions as they ran out of the shop before Gigolo even entered. They avoided Gigolo, mainly because of that large blade behind him. The shop went empty all of a sudden which made Levy happy. "Gigolo! Thanks! I'll take all the ice cream for myself! Mwahahaha!" He said as Gigolo entered the ice cream shop. Gigolo sighed, but his eyes widened when he felt a massive spiritual pressure coming near.

He stepped out of the shop and heard a manly voice coming from above. He was withstanding the spiritual pressure that the man was releasing, not showing that he is trembling in fear. He was a little afraid inside, but not that much.

"I believe that I have the authority to ignore that question of yours Mr. Suave Shinigami."

He looked up, seeing that the man was wearing a Captain's uniform. He despised Shinigami. They were one of the things that he would just like to squeeze in anger to spill out the blood in them. Levy, on the other hand, was enjoying the ice cream in the shop, simply ignoring the incident. Or he doesn't know what's happening in his surrounding. Gigolo's facial expression was blank as it stared at the face of the Captain.

"I will ask the same question to you. Why is the Captain of the 1st Division lurking around town? Taisho-sama?"

He said with an emotionless tone of voice. He was trying to play with him. The reason why he said 'Taisho-sama' at the last part of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Crayola
Admin
Crayola

Character sheet
Character Legend:

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:05 am

"authority to ignore my question? you have no authority here, its as simple as that. Creatures like you merely crawl in the shadows of you kingdom and hide from the hunters, the shinigami, who plan to erase the threat to all souls, including you half breeds. that is all you are granted after the mistakes your kind has made." he said scornfully as he slid the kunai in his pouch out slowly. he began to spin it on one of his finger tips, fire beginning to trail from its tip, sending spark out of it. some of the sparks seemed to descend to the ground, burning the ground to ash with ease. this was no ordinary fire. "in fact you half breeds make me sick, ever sense i lead an invasion to your world and erased the espada from my site, only to have my comrades fall with them. Now i assume more espada have risen and i will be more then glad to slaughter them like they did my friends. you wouldn't happen to know of any would you.....arrancar?" he asked, not really expecting an answer, but to strike intimidation into the creatures non-existent heart.

the being then asked why he was there, and to be honest it was pure idiocy that he the arrancar didn't know, "because the shinigami watch over this town, ever sense Aizen began his raid here, the shinigami have kept a close eye on it, making sure disgusting monstrosities like yourself keep clear. And the fact that i show up personally is because i wanted to kill you myself...i dont like you arrancar, and you honestly make me feel sick." he said with a serious tone, as fire began to burst out of the ground all around them in gigantic pillars. the place all of a sudden got incredibly hot, very very hot, more so then normal fire. not only that, but now, as time passed, the oxygen would deplete, leaving no air to breath for the arrancar, but zeke had a counter to that side affect, the ability to breath Co2.

the fire began to surround Zeke himself as well, creating a fire like armor. the fake karakura town began to crumble to ashes as the fire consumed everything, "it would be best to run...." Zeke said finally.
Back to top Go down
Pietro
Primera Espada
Pietro

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name: Pietro Sanz

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:04 pm

The seemingly endless walk in the space between where Garganta's opened was quiet and peaceful, Pietro walked along slowly with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't in any kind of rush and since he didn't have any music playing, he was free to enjoy the silence. He was on his way to the world of the living, Karakura Town to be more exact. Why was he going there? Simply because he wanted to. He remembered hearing earlier how the Cuatro Espada was going to be heading there as well. It was obvious there was going to be trouble once Pietro arrived, people would be fleeing in terror as the Cuatro fought with shinigami. Although all that was quite obvious Pietro didn't quicken his pace in the slightest, whatever happened to the Cuatro would be his own fault and because of his own weakness. Finally after several more minutes of walking Pietro made it to the end of the road and opened the Garganta. The sun blared for a few moments before his eyes became accustomed to the light once again. He stepped out and felt as the opening in the sky closed behind him, once it was gone he looked around.

He felt a strong spiritual pressure nearby and scanned the area, finding the location at once. From where Pietro was standing he could see the flames, things were going to be getting interesting. Pietro sonido'd to the area and found himself in the middle of the powerful spiritual pressure, having the Cuatro Espada behind him and a shinigami in blazing armor in front of him. The shinigami was obviously a captain but upon closer inspection of his clothing he could see that it was the Captain Commander. Pietro placed his right hand on his face and brushed away some hair from his eyes, before looking straight at the shinigami. Well now... isn't this an interesting sight? The Captain Commander here in this small worthless town, just heating up for a fight. He cracked his neck for a moment and stood calmly awaiting the Captain Commander to make his move. Well, i've been quite bored lately, perhaps you can help with that. Come at me with everything you've got. It won't be fun killing you so easily. He stared at the Captain Commander with a dull, empty, and unimpressed look, showing how unimpressed he was and how he felt nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:26 pm

When I was a child my heroes were warriors, then they were superstars; football players, movie stars, actors.As i grew older the materialistic no longer mattered, and it was the ideals what vexed me. So my heroes became thinkers; scientists, musicians. But now that I really think about it, ide say heroes are those average everyday people. Those who, despite all odds, become people to look up to. And they themselves arent really all that special

Yagyu had followed his Captain here today, and he was sure Zeke knew all about it. That had to be why he threw his armor up like that, he mustve been putting on a show. He didnt require all that power to defeat an enemy like this! Yagyu watched from afar, sitting down, and observed the battle that would take place. He had learned a long time ago to stay out of the Captain Commanders way, even if you think you can help you'll really only be getting in the way. But that wasnt why he was here. He was here to observe his Captain fight, so he may learn a thing or two. Both he and Zeke had a fire type Zanpakuto, and even though they werent the same spirit Yagyu figured he could learn something. His eyes dully set upon his Captain Commanders opponent, no match for him by far. But he gauged that the man was of nearly equal power as himself. The idea that Zeke could handle him so easily sent a shiver down his spine. It almost made him happy that he was on the right side.

The stillness of the situation became immediately disrupted the sight of a garganta distorting the fabric of spacetime. Another hollow? Another Espada? Yagyu frowned slightly at the thought of the two teaming on his Captain Commander. It made Yagyu uneasy to say the least. And paranoid when the monster stepped from the Garganta and revealed itself. Yagyu's eyes shot open in sheer terror as the massive reiatsu leaked onto the battlefield. This beast was not to be trifled with. It was at this moment that his faith in his leader waned, or rather his faith in his ability to conquer this challenge. With a simply flashstep he appeared at his Captain's side. Sorry, Taicho. I hope you can forgive me for the intrusion his zanpakuto was drawn and ready for action. He focused on the Espada from before, the one accompanied by a bear of sorts.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachadayv2.rpg-board.net
Crayola
Admin
Crayola

Character sheet
Character Legend:

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Before his victim could comprehend the severity of the situation that he was in, Zeke felt a much more stronger pressure that seemed to surpass the one before him. his eyes squinted as he no longer felt like erasing this arrancar's existence, but prevent a more threatening force, one that would soon make himself known to Zeke. the creature simply appeared between the two of them, backing up the arrancar, a group of them tagging along without the urge to feast on each other for more power, Zeke thought it could be alot harder for him to defeat them both now. he sighed as he was about to release a massive wave of fire towards both of them, something that could potential damage or even kill them if they had not done anything at all to stop it. and a wide wave would bring the highest probability of even harming them. Despite this though, he noticed another individual coming, though this time he knew it was for the better rather then the worse.

Soon, Zeke was accompanied by a fellow Captain, Yagyu. the man apologized, but Zeke dismissed it, "do not apologies, i haven't seen you in action and i wouldn't mind observing your skills while i take on the other one." he said looking at the Arrancar whom challenged him, "people say your a prodigy, i wouldn't mind being able to witness why you have that reputation." he said lightly, but with a strict manor, unlike what he would have said in the past.

soon though, he merely span his kunai while an eruption of fire would shoot out of the ground, below both arrancar, in hopes of separating them ahead of time. the fire was blazing, and at that distance, they would feel the heat.
Back to top Go down
Gigolo
Cuatro Espada
Gigolo

Character sheet
Character Legend:

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:24 am

Gigolo raised his eyebrow after hearing the man in front of him talk. He chuckled then shrugged. Seeing the captain spun a kunai on his fingertip, he noticed as well the fire coming out of its tip. His stance wasn't in any defensive one but he was alert and ready to dodge anything that may happen. As expected when sparks fell on the ground, it burned into ashes. The thought of the fire may be different in those normally seen was running across Gigolo's mind. Levy on the other hand, felt a large amount of spiritual pressure so he rushed to Gigolo but as soon as he sighted the captain commander, his eyes widened in shock and fear as he jumped on Gigolo's head, shaking.

"Is that so..?.... Very well."

He said, seeing some large pillars that consists of fire from the captain formed also, he saw the captain cover himself with fire, creating a blazing armor. Suddenly, he noticed a garganta open in the sky. He looked with his right eye and saw the Primera Espada step out of it. He chuckled with an interested expression on his face. It is rare to see Primera around... Probably because Gigolo doesn't like going out of his room. Levy kept smacking Gigolo in the head. He soon sighted Primera in front of him. He rolled his eyes after sensing another captain nearby. Even when he's in this situation, he kept his calm while observing the newly sensed enemy. It seems to be another captain but seeing the logo printed on his uniform, it was the captain of the 8th division. An unamused expression was printed on his face as the man drew his zanpaktou.

"What is Primera doing here?"

Levy asked but as soon as his voice reached him, he once again heard the captain commander speak. Then, an eruption of fire shot out of the ground. Gigolo has his hand placed on Levy while he leaped backwards, dodging the dangerous blaze. Levy jumped off Gigolo's head and pulled his blade, holding it tight while looking at the captain of the 8th division. Primera and him was separated, due to the previous eruption. Levy swung his sword on the air, taunting the captain of the 8th division. Gigolo sighed, but was ready for battle.

"Come at us! You scared?! HUH?!"

Levy said with an intimidating voice, trying to lure the captain of the 8th division for a good fight. Gigolo isn't the type that is a war freak but Levy kept on picking fights, knowing that Gigolo would fight beside him.
Back to top Go down
Shichamatsu
Big Brother
Shichamatsu

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name:

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 pm

His opponent mocked him, showing their weakness and their ignorance. Yagyu payed no attention to the aforementioned bear, who seemed to think he could stand on his own. What really caught his attention was the powers of his Captain Commander, a man who set Karakura Town ablaze with a simple thought. Yagyu didnt doubt the man could turn him into ash by simply willing it. HIs attention diverted back to the Espada and his bear companion, both of them seemed to think too highly of themselves. But today, this situation, was not to be taken so lightly. And Yagyu was sure he wouldnt hear the end of it if his Captain Commander caught him goofing off. With a simple motion his finger slipped under his Captain Haori and removed it, allowing it to slip off his arms and fall to the floor. Your ignorance is a poor mask for your fear, Espada. Yagyu said, remaining his ground and not yet sheathing his Zanpakuto. It wasnt time for that yet, rule number one of combat was to hit them before they hit you. A true warrior fought, not only with his strength, but with his strength of mind. It would be safe to say that the only reason you are alive is because Katsu saw you as trash, just like the rest of us. It's a shame, to be cast out like you're nothing.

Yagyu did his best to keep a level head. His opponent was no doubt a match for yours truly. It was his job to show no fear, set an example. And he'd be damned if where to be made a fool of infront of his Captain Commander. His palm pivoted upwards and faced the sky. Bakudo 62: Hyapporankan he muttered the spell, without the incantation. The weakened the blue bar appeared into his hand within seconds. And within an even shorter time, after the threw the bar at his opponent, it split into hundred of bar and moved to pin his opponent to the nearest object behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachadayv2.rpg-board.net
Pietro
Primera Espada
Pietro

Character sheet
Character Legend:
Name: Pietro Sanz

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Pietro stared blankly at the Captain Commander when he noticed another captain appear, an utter weakling with power seeming to match the Cuatro Espada standing behind Pietro. It seemed that things were about to change into a 2 vs. 2 battle, of course the thought of Pietro effortlessly snapping the neck of the weak captain and ripping his body to shreds was also possible. Pietro felt a sudden surge of intense heat begin to build under him and he sonido'd away from the spot that was suddenly engulfed in a pillar of flames. It only took a moment for Pietro to realize that the four of them had been separated in order to fight separately. Pietro turned away from the pillar of flames and pushed the other fight from his mind, whether the Cuatro Espada won or fell in battle meant nothing to Pietro. He would win his battle and if need be, clean up the Cuatro Espada's mess. He took a few steps forward, continuing to hover several feet above the ground and looked down at the Captain Commander.

Well done Captain Commander, splitting the four of us up like that. I see you fear getting that weakling your brought with you caught up in our battle. Pietro's voice was cold and empty, just like the stare he was giving his opponent. Pietro analyzed him for a few moments, taking his sweet time to look over every detail of the Captain Commander. Their power seemed to be matched and it was painfully obvious that he was able to manipulate and control fire. But Pietro's abilities were still a secret, so he had the element of surprise, at least for now. Pietro drew his sword and held it in his right hand resting it on his shoulder. All right Captain Commander, the first move is yours. You don't seem like a fool so my expectations for you are a bit high. Try not to disappoint me, i've been so bored lately a little entertainment would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have mercy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have mercy? [Open]   Have mercy? [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have mercy? [Open]
Page 1 of 1